adjective ( a person, thing, or activity)
of or among the best in the world
Careers in manufacturing start here. 50% of those working in our office support positions were promoted from our shop! From the floor sweeper moving up the ranks into our purchasing department to welders moving into our estimating and sales department. Great work ethic is rewarded for those who seek more responsibility.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Subsidized uniforms for shop employees
- Paid safety equipment
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Paid life insurance
- Paid vacation available your first year
- Paid personal days available your first year
- Paid holidays even during probationary period!
- Paid breaks for shop employees
- Paid funeral leave
- 401K savings with match
- Generous profit share plan which has been paid out every year since 1990.
Our hiring process for open positions begins with a review of applications and the scheduling of an interview for select candidates. Generally the first interview is with the Human Resource Manager followed by an interview with one or two other members of our management team. If you are being considered for a position, you may be required to take a basic math and reading comprehension test. An employment verification of prior jobs will also be done at this point. If you receive a conditional job offer, you will be scheduled for a pre-employment physical which includes a comprehensive drug screen.
Parsons Company prohibits discrimination in employment based on a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, non-disqualifying disability, sex, age or other personal characteristic.
2019 is BUSY!
We are busy: From fabrication and machining to welding, assembly and paint!! It's a great time to join Parsons Company and establish a career in manufacturing.
You will work in a highly ventilated, bright facility with recently installed LED lights.
CMM Programmer- 1st shift
- Have experience programming CMM PCDMIS
- Be proficient in reading blueprints including GD&T
- Perform various advanced quality inspection activity
Quality Inspector- 1st shift
- Must be proficient reading Caterpillar blueprints
- This position requires extreme attention to detail
CWI (Certified Welding Inspector)- 1st shift
Certified Welding Inspectors ensure that the work produced by welders meets specifications for quality and safety. Certification ensures that inspectors have the appropriate skills for determining the quality of welds. The inspector performs tests on welds to determine whether weld joints can handle stress.
- Certification required
- Manufacturing experience preferred
Paint- Powder and/or Liquid 3rd shift
- Experience in the application of powder or liquid paint in an industrial setting
- 15% shift bonus on top of starting wage
Labor Positions- 1st , 2nd and 3rd shift
- Various labor positions available in paint line, paint prep, laser oxide removal
- 2nd and 3rd shift positions earn a 15% shift bonus
- These are full time positions
TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR MIG WELDERS
- 2nd/3rd shift positions earn a 15% shift bonus
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read blueprints
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. ALL applications are reviewed.
Click button below to download an Employment Application in PDF format:
You may send completed and scanned PDF Employment Applications to:
Human Resource Manager
Printed applications may be mailed to:
Parsons Company Inc.
Att: Human Resources Manager
1386 State Route 117
Roanoke, IL 61561
You may also drop off your resume and completed application at our main office address above, located between Metamora and Roanoke. Our office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. M-F, closed on typical holidays.