adjective ( a person, thing, or activity)
of or among the best in the world
Careers in manufacturing start here. 50% of those working in our office support positions have been promoted from our shop! From the floor sweeper moving up the ranks to the purchasing department to welders moving to estimating and sales. Great work ethic is rewarded for those who seek more responsibility.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision plans
- On-going wellness programs including free on-site flu shots and cholesterol checks
- Subsidized uniforms for shop employees
- Paid safety equipment
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Paid life insurance
- Paid vacation available your first year
- Paid personal days available your first year
- Paid holidays
- Paid breaks for shop employees
- Paid funeral leave
- 401K savings with match
- Generous profit share plan
Our hiring process for open positions begins with a review of applications and the scheduling of an interview for select candidates. Generally the first interview is with the Human Resource Manager followed by an interview with one or two other members of our management team. If you are being considered for a position, you may be required to take a basic math and reading comprehension test. An employment verification of prior jobs will also be done at this point. If you receive a conditional job offer, you will be scheduled for a pre-employment physical which includes a comprehensive drug screen.
Parsons Company prohibits discrimination in employment based on a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, non-disqualifying disability, sex, age or other personal characteristic.
2017 business remains robust with 2018 forecast to be strong. This is a great time to join Parsons Company and establish a career in a company with a solid reputation for safety and fair treatment of their employees.
Parsons is hiring for general manufacturing positions on both 1st and 2nd shift.
Brake Press Operator
Parsons is seeking to hire experienced brake press operators for 2nd shift who have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and do their own setup of tooling together with the ability to measure and verify that the part is meeting print specs.
Parsons pays a 15% shift bonus to work on 2nd shift. 2nd shift starts at 3:30 p.m. ending at midnight.
Human Resources Generalist
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM preferred
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years as an HR professional engaged in :
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, training
- Benefits, compensation, insurance, and 401k plans
- Development and administration of company policies
- Compliance with all employment-related government regulations
- Administration of Worker’s Compensation and FMLA
- Administration of Unemployment Insurance claims
- Employee communications
- Employee Safety / OSHA Reporting
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Click button below to download an Employment Application in PDF format:
You may send completed and scanned PDF Employment Applications to:
Human Resource Manager
Printed applications may be mailed to:
Parsons Company Inc.
Att: Human Resources Manager
1386 State Route 117
Roanoke, IL 61561
You may also drop off your resume and completed application at our main office address above, located between Metamora and Roanoke. Our office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. M-F, closed on typical holidays.