adjective ( a person, thing, or activity)
of or among the best in the world
Careers in manufacturing start here. 50% of those working in our office support positions have been promoted from our shop! From the floor sweeper moving up the ranks to the purchasing department to welders moving to estimating and sales. Great work ethic is rewarded for those who seek more responsibility.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision plans
- On-going wellness programs including free on-site flu shots and cholesterol checks
- Subsidized uniforms for shop employees
- Paid safety equipment
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Paid life insurance
- Paid vacation available your first year
- Paid personal days available your first year
- Paid holidays
- Paid breaks for shop employees
- Paid funeral leave
- 401K savings with match
- Generous profit share plan
Our hiring process for open positions begins with a review of applications and the scheduling of an interview for select candidates. Generally the first interview is with the Human Resource Manager followed by an interview with one or two other members of our management team. If you are being considered for a position, you may be required to take a basic math and reading comprehension test. An employment verification of prior jobs will also be done at this point. If you receive a conditional job offer, you will be scheduled for a pre-employment physical which includes a comprehensive drug screen.
Parsons Company prohibits discrimination in employment based on a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, non-disqualifying disability, sex, age or other personal characteristic.
2017 continues to be BUSY!
We anticipate continual hiring for most manufacturing positions!!
2nd Shift Welding Supervisor
Parsons Company is seeking an experienced Welding Supervisor to lead our growing team on 2nd shift. This position requires the following skills and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years MIG welding, with working knowledge of Tig, Stick, Air-Arc
- Current AWS Certification
- Minimum of 3 years directly supervising welders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train and coach welding personnel
- Comfortable reading complex blueprints, including GD&T and weld symbols
- History of producing complex, precision weldments
- Track record that demonstrates an effective intentional approach to safety
Parsons offers all of the important benefits you would expect from a well-established and respected business, including 401k matching and profit sharing. If you possess the skills and experience above, contact us!
Parsons Company is hiring for manufacturing positions on 1st and 2nd shift in:
Parsons pays a 15% shift bonus to work on 2nd shift. 2nd shift starts at 3:30 p.m.
Examples: If you were offered the below wage to work on 2nd shift:
- Starting wage $15 an hour. With 2nd shift bonus = $17.25 an hour
- Starting wage $16 an hour. With 2nd shift bonus = $18.40 an hour
- Starting wage $17 an hour. With 2nd shift bonus = $19.55 an hour
- Starting wage $18 an hour. With 2nd shift bonus = $20.77 an hour
- Starting wage $19 an hour. With 2nd shift bonus = $21.85 an hour
Parsons offers competitive pay, a clean work environment and full benefits after completing your probationary period.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Click button below to download an Employment Application in PDF format:
You may send completed and scanned PDF Employment Applications to:
Human Resource Manager
Printed applications may be mailed to:
Parsons Company Inc.
Att: Human Resources Manager
1386 State Route 117
Roanoke, IL 61561
You may also drop off your resume and completed application at our main office address above, located between Metamora and Roanoke. Our office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. M-F, closed on typical holidays.