adjective ( a person, thing, or activity)
of or among the best in the world
Careers in manufacturing start here. 50% of those working in our office support positions have been promoted from our shop! From the floor sweeper moving up the ranks to the purchasing department to welders moving to estimating and sales. Great work ethic is rewarded for those who seek more responsibility.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Subsidized uniforms for shop employees
- Paid safety equipment
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Paid life insurance
- Paid vacation available your first year
- Paid personal days available your first year
- Paid holidays
- Paid breaks for shop employees
- Paid funeral leave
- 401K savings with match
- Generous profit share plan which has been paid out every year since 1990.
Our hiring process for open positions begins with a review of applications and the scheduling of an interview for select candidates. Generally the first interview is with the Human Resource Manager followed by an interview with one or two other members of our management team. If you are being considered for a position, you may be required to take a basic math and reading comprehension test. An employment verification of prior jobs will also be done at this point. If you receive a conditional job offer, you will be scheduled for a pre-employment physical which includes a comprehensive drug screen.
Parsons Company prohibits discrimination in employment based on a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, non-disqualifying disability, sex, age or other personal characteristic.
Business is strong!
It's a great time to join Parsons Company and establish a career in a company with a solid reputation for safety and fair treatment of their employees.
After a 90-day probationary period you will receive paid vacation and personal days to take in 2018.
Hiring for the following:
Mig Welders and CNC Machinist
Parsons has select positions open for skilled mig welders and CNC machinists for 2nd shift.
- Ability to interpret Blue Prints required
- 2nd shift hours: 3:30 p.m. to midnight or later with OT
- 2nd shift employees receive a 15% shift premium to their hourly wage
- After determining a starting wage after an interview take that wage x 1.15 = your second shift wage!
- As an example: $17.00 hr. + shift bonus = $19.55 hr
Parsons offers very competitive pay, a safe, clean and well ventilated work environment. You will work in a shop that is BRIGHT with recently installed LED lighting.
Entry Level Labor Positions
- Various labor positions available on both 1st and 2nd shift
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Click button below to download an Employment Application in PDF format:
You may send completed and scanned PDF Employment Applications to:
Human Resource Manager
Printed applications may be mailed to:
Parsons Company Inc.
Att: Human Resources Manager
1386 State Route 117
Roanoke, IL 61561
You may also drop off your resume and completed application at our main office address above, located between Metamora and Roanoke. Our office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. M-F, closed on typical holidays.